Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Meeting Crooks

The very next day, the boys and I decide to go to whorehouse. Lennie stayed at the ranch petting his puppy. I am worried about him, what if he's got himself into trouble? On his way to the barn, Lennie stopped by Crook's room looking for me. Crooks told him to go away, but Lennie didn't understand why. After looking at that innocent face of Lennie's, he finally let him in. Lennie and Crooks seem to get along pretty good. Crooks shared how being black consists of many disadvantages, even though Lennie didn't really understand. In respond, Lennie unexpectedly starts talking about his future farm. Candy jumps in. They suddenly hear someone approaching and it is the one and only, Curly's wife looking for her husband. That lady is always looking for trouble. Curly's wife finds out that Lennie broke her husband's hand and begins to flirt with Lennie, but then Crooks tells her to stay away before she tells the boss. She then threatens Crooks by asking him what they can do to him if he says anything and he stays quiet.


"Well you guys outta get out of here. Jesus, seems like I can't go away for a minute, I said to Lennie and Candy." This is where I found them in Crooks room when they shouldn't have been. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hunt for Lennie

I saw this coming. Me and the guys are on a hunt to look for Lennie. Lennie is probably  in the riverbed by the woods where I told him to wa...