Thursday, April 27, 2017

Candy Joins The Team

After a long day of work we finally returned to the bunkhouse. Lennie and I have made friends with Slim and the other guys. Slim agreed to give one of his pups to Lennie which really had me worried knowing how dumb and clumsy he is. However, Slim trusts Lennie because he knows that a guy like him would never cause any harm. Candy's old, stinky dog was shot today. Carlton insisted that the dog was no use and that it was time to for him to go and he agreed to take him away. Later that night, Lennie and I told Candy about our plan to buy a ranch. He had agreed to contribute his earnings to help and agreed giving us the ranch if he passed away soon. Well, Lennie got in a fight today. He got punched by Curley and finally made a move after a long time. Curley had to go to the hospital, Lennie apparently broke his whole hand, but Curley agreed on keeping his mouth shut. Afterall, Curley proved to be a coward.


"Get him, Lennie. Don't let him do it, I yelled. Wait a minute, I grabbed Slim's hand and continues to yell, get' em, Lennie!" This is where Curley tried to fight Lennie, but I wanted Lennie to fight back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hunt for Lennie

I saw this coming. Me and the guys are on a hunt to look for Lennie. Lennie is probably  in the riverbed by the woods where I told him to wa...