Monday, April 24, 2017

Arrival at the Farm

We finally made it to the ranch. I cannot believe the place where we are staying to sleep. Everything seems dirty and broken-down as if we just got put inside an abandoned shelter. However, Candy told us everything would be fine since the last guy that slept there was a very clean person. Candy then introduced us to the boss where he then questioned us about ourselves and where we were from. While the boss was talking to us, I was doing all of the talking in which Lennie said nothing. I think the boss got kind of suspicious about especially later on in the conversation when Lennie said something when he was not supposed to. After a while the boss's son Curly shows up, he was a really conceded guy, who was trying to pick a fight with us.


"I don't want no trouble, Lennie had said to me. He said, I never done nothing to him. I told Lennie, well, that won't do you no good if Curley wants to plug himself up for a fighter. Just don't have nothing to do with him. Will you remember? This is where I tell Lennie not to get into any fights with Curley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hunt for Lennie

I saw this coming. Me and the guys are on a hunt to look for Lennie. Lennie is probably  in the riverbed by the woods where I told him to wa...