Monday, May 15, 2017

The Hunt for Lennie

I saw this coming. Me and the guys are on a hunt to look for Lennie. Lennie is probably  in the riverbed by the woods where I told him to wait if anything went wrong. He does not know how much trouble he's got himself into. I approach Lennie by the river where he is bent down drinking water. I call his name and he comes running to me crying and apologizing. I tell him that I am not mad at him and that everything was going to be alright. We then hug for a minute but he does not know this will be the last time I see him. Lennie then asks me to tell him the story about the little place that we are going to get. I tell him to turn around and imagine the scenery of our future farm. And when he is not looking I fire a shot in the back of his head. I think I knew from the beginning that this was all just an illusion.


Image result for Lennie gets shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hunt for Lennie

I saw this coming. Me and the guys are on a hunt to look for Lennie. Lennie is probably  in the riverbed by the woods where I told him to wa...